First introduced in 1991, the most recent publication Everyday Lives: Values In Action affirms the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) dedication to making it possible for everyone to live a life of meaning and joy.
The foundation of Everyday Lives: Values in Action is two statements:
1. We value what is important to people with disabilities and their families, who are striving for an everyday life.
2. People with disabilities have a right to an everyday life: a life that is no different than that of all other citizens.
Everyday Lives guides ODP as it follows the Information Sharing and Advisory Committee’s (ISAC) recommendations, develops policy, and designs programs. Providers of services will use the recommendations of Everyday Lives to support individuals and their families to achieve an everyday life.
The public may register for the no-cost webinar on one of three different dates:
- Tuesday Sept. 20, 2016 6:30PM to 7:30PM
- Wednesday Sept 21, 2016 10:00AM to 11:00 AM
- Thursday Sept 22, 2016 3:00PM to 4:00PM
Note please: if you are unable to register for one of these times a recording of the webinar will be posted at a later date. ODP will announce the location for the posted webinar.
Registration is required and is available by clicking here.
A drop down box will give you the option of selecting the date/time you wish to attend. Space is limited, so please only register for one of the available dates.
Download the recent publication Everyday Lives: Values in Action.