The Department of Human Services, Pennsylvania Insurance Department and the Department of State are working together to successfully implement the Autism Insurance Act (ACT 62).
Review important information and resources available by visiting www.PAAutismInsurance.org.
- Autism Insurance Act Fact Sheet
- Autism Insurance Act FAQs
- How to Appeal
- Appeal: Sample Letter to Request an Internal Review
- Appeal: Sample Letter to Request an External Review
- Act 62 Statute - House Bill 1150 was signed into law on July 9, 2008 and became Act 62. The portion of the bill that deals with autism insurance begins on page 5, line 17.
Pennsylvania Insurance Department
1209 Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Fax: (717) 787-8585
TTY/TDD: (717) 783-3898